Sustainability in action
Working together to be more sustainable
Close The Loop TonerPave™
Canon’s commitment to the environment goes well beyond impressive energy, resource and noise saving technologies. Paper saving innovations, the use of recycled plastics and low energy consumption are just part of our offering.
Our toner recycling has contributed to laying 157.91 kms of road.
Award winning sustainability
For the sixth year running Canon has received an EcoVadis gold rating for it's sustainability efforts, which places Canon within the top 3% of companies globally. Canon’s ‘Kyosei’ philosophy – meaning living and working together for the common good – is at the heart of these efforts and forms the basis of Canon’s commitment to act responsibility across its supply chains, within the communities it operates in, as well as through the products it develops.
- Manufactured according to stringent environmental policies.
- CO2 emissions calculated at the start of the design process.
- Recycled plastics are used to limit emissions
- Products have low energy rating consumption
- Environmental certifications include: Sustainability Advantage Gold Partner, EPEAT, Blue Angel and Energy Star.
As a company, we want to contribute to your business's productivity as well as to your environmental goals.
If you want to find out more Enquire Now
* Source: Close The Loop Resource Recovery Certificates April 2020 - October 2020